Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Timothy's Adventure

Hi! My name is Timothy! I thought looking into this blog is the easiest way to say Hi to everybody available! I sure am an adorable little hamster! I am a golden hamster and can't remember my origins. I woke up wrapped up in paper in a shaky box until finally I arrived my home!

I thought I'd look very handsome with this ear-attach. And I am quite sure it's mine because I found it in the box next to me. Well, my new mum took it away and said that it's not doing good to my ear. I'm still sad about that...

Discovering the fridge that should become my new habitat I saw this fella! A badger! And he looked angry! I think it was because I intruded his home... But maybe he is just an old guy not wanting to share his fridge...

I was faster! Suggesting him to share this place with me, because I am a good food collector, a great buddy and ... well... just me! Adorable Timothy!

I think we will become good friends! You must say he really looks quite tame, eh?
Your Timothy

PS: Mum says I should say hi to a koala! Hi, koala, Timothy here! Thanks (for whatever...)

No comments: