My heart and soul in polymer clay were my mice. So my mushroom had to be strong enough to hold one.
I cut some wire fence and formed it the way I wanted it to be. I covered the ground with all sorts of clay that was lying around and I couldn't use in another way. It was getting really colourful. But I intended to paint it with acrylic paint so that was no problem. My mushroom is made out of Puppenfimo (c) and the capillary out of normal Fimo (c).
The mouse was the easier part. This little chap was in an adventerous mood and climbed onto the mushroom but then he got scared of his own courage and wanted to climb down again. Still looking a bit naked though.
I coloured the mushroom with pastel chalk. Putting chalk on it with a brush and then fixing it. And then chalk again... until it had about the right colour. Adding a bit more decoration... violá: finished mushroom!
My little chap got some black fur. I used some powder that was thought for window colour and clued it simply onto his body. His eyes have some gloss finish and he is ready to see the world!
You can visit him here: Dawanda
He is ready for the German market, but I will ship him anywhere, so please contact me if interested! [/sales promotion]
Thank you for reading!