Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first t-shirt!

I am always curious about my abilities of painting. I have painted a lot as a teenager, heaps of pictures are stacked away in folders at home. But it got a bit boring one day as I have hardly any more use for pictures.

Then I started painting cups. A few paintings with effects, like the coloured paper from the horse pics.

One day I decided to try painting on t-shirts. My first one was unfortunatly on the wrong fabric. The letters started to tear out a bit, but the paint is strong. I can wash it with other clothes in the mashine, no problem.
It was my first try! No wonders expected!
For the letters I cut out the pattern on cardboard. Same as the stripes on the sleeves.

No comments: