Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Schweppes©

Yes, I confess. I love tonic water. Pure. No gin. Just plain tonic water! And as I'm a curious girl I wanted to try more from my favourite tonic water brand.

Schweppes©
My favourites are Indian Tonic Water, Bitter Orange and Ginger Ale. Californian Citrus Summer I discovered new. It's sweet soda and quite ok. I still prefer the bitter taste.

These are some bottles I bought in France. Peach and Coconut are Schweppes© flavours you can't buy in Germany. For whatever reason. They are sweet but I still like them! The yellow tonic bottles are another brand, I haven't tried them yet. But I'm always curious to test drinks.

No comments: