Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Monday, November 3, 2008

NaNo beginns...

*Phew*
It did take some time to get back into writing! But it is also great fun and I see that I have missed it very much...

On the first day I wrote down the first sentence! Great! I can make it! This is going to be awsome! Now I only need some more to keep going...
Hey, thats an interesting spot on TV, I got to watch it. No, better go on writing. Hmm, I haven't checked my emails yet, and suddenly I am back surfing around on sites that aren't really interesting at the moment, but to do everything instead of writing.

Ok, I ended it there. In the evening I finally managed to come onto 1,406 words. That wasn't too bad!

The second day was even worse. I'm at a total of 1,745 words now. But the story is going forward and I think the further I go the more easy it will be!

I always knew I need some goal ahead to write! Here it is! Here I'm coming, watch out!

PS: Visit me!

No comments: