Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simeon

This little boy has its origin in one of my fantasy stories. His mother is Dorn, a chaotic warrior lady and his father is Sgurr, a dragon. I like testing out my skills and thought about modelling a little baby that would hopefully match my imagining Simeon.

I used Puppenfimo(c) in the colour porcelain. My surprise about how he looked like after baking was big. But from the beginning.

The body shown above looked a bit like a young boy not like a baby. I had to change that.


The operation could beginn. Slicing up the body was able because this time I didn't use a core as I knew that he would only be lying down.

Mending the belly again and changing the proportions of the head. He really looked younger now. Not as young as I wanted him to be but it was the best I could do after this start.

Now I only had to reform his feet and fix his position. This was done after a good warm bake in my oven.

Tadaa! Out came a crispy little thing with a gorgeous colour. He was supposed to turn out white but this was ok as well. Not much paint work to do...

The wings are still loosily attached and I think I will make some better ones one day. But for now they do perfectly well.

No comments: