Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Friday, October 24, 2008

The NationalNovelWritingMonth

The NaNoWriMo starts on November 1.
In this month all over the world you might meet people hastily scribbling down notes or working until late at night on the computer. Writing. Writing all month. Because there is a goal. If you manage to write 50.000 words until November 30., you get a reward.

Well, it is a very idialistic competition. A good chance for people who always say: "One day I will write a novel." This is the posibility to push yourself forward and to really sit down and write. Of course you can cheat, of course nobody controls what rubbish you may write down. But winning like that wouldn't be winning for yourself.

I am taking part because I haven't written much over the last few months. I want to get back to my old condition. So I am taking my chance and start writing a novel in November which has been in the back of my head for quite a while now.
I don't necessarily want to reach the goal of 50.000 words, but no matter how far I come it will be a good start! I am optimistic!

No comments: