Zweitblog beachten!

Travel Kiwi - Jetzt mit aktuellen Reiseberichten!
____________________________________________________


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Davidoff (Davy)



January 2008 Davidoff entered my life. He lost his wife out of age and was sitting alone. So I thought I will take him and give him a nice end of his life. His previous owner thought he might be 10-13 years old! A real grandpa! But you can see his age, he does look a bit scruffier than the other two.





But the vet assured me that he is healthy and he just showes signs of age. I had him in the old bird cage and he was very curious. When I let him to the others he was so happy to be able to get close to them! Tommy and Snoopy were not so happy in the beginning. But it has settled down. Sometimes he just watches the others (seems to me to have a satisfied smile) and sometimes he babbles either with Tommy or with Snoopy.


The good thing is: He loves cucumbers! It was a joy for me to watch a budgie creedily eating it! And after a few weeks I also watched Tommy and Snoopy eating it! Good boy Davy!





No comments: